• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goet Morgen
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      It is. Again. 1 down, 4 to go.
      3 to go for me, I have tomorrow off but am flying to cloggieland for an interview
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        3 to go for me, I have tomorrow off but am flying to cloggieland for an interview
        With a suitably low cost carrier I hope!!

Comment

With a suitably low cost carrier I hope!!
          Ah, no, Ted!

I don't think I could have dealt with sleazyjet or verminair that early in the morning. Costs worked out the same with cityjet as with other airlines anyway at short notice.

Luckily the agency is refunding the costs, but I would have expensed it to my company.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ah, no, Ted!

I don't think I could have dealt with sleazyjet or verminair that early in the morning. Costs worked out the same with cityjet as with other airlines anyway at short notice.

Luckily the agency is refunding the costs, but I would have expensed it to my company.
            Excellent work... from LCY?

Comment

Excellent work... from LCY?
              yep, much nicer, still have to commute there from the sticks, but if I went from Luton which is only 20 mins by train from me, I'd have to get up at 3am

Norrahe's blog

Comment

yep, much nicer, still have to commute there from the sticks, but if I went from Luton which is only 20 mins by train from me, I'd have to get up at 3am
                Sounds like a good plan. 3AM? That even exists?

Comment

Wonderful.

The parcel with the hinges & screws for my upvc windows arrived safely in Main Reception.

Now they've sent it on a trip up the hill, just to really piss me off.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

I knew this would go tits up.

It's just done it in a manner I didn't anticipate.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I knew this would go tits up.
                      Surely we all like tits?

Comment

Working...
                      X