• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I've just realised that the fix is only partial.

Ho even more hum.

Running out of space on this thing now.

It's banging up against the demo limit all the time.

Comment

Post Deleted: wrong thread.

And someone had beaten me to it on the right thread

Remember, kids, falling off waterfalls only leads to tears.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 22 July 2011, 13:25.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        Will you be wearing clogs? Please say yes.
        Nope, eating lots of cheese though
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Nope, eating lots of cheese though
          Better than nothing I suppose.

Is it home time now? I fancy playing on the M6.

Comment

Better than nothing I suppose.

Is it home time now? I fancy playing on the M6.
            Nearly.

Not long now and then I have to battle with tourists in St Pancras
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Remember, kids, falling off waterfalls only leads to tears.
              I will keep that in mind.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nearly.

I will be taking my 2 minute stroll to the station to get on my clean uncrowded train that I will again get a seat on without resorting to the use of knees or elbows. Got to be some perks to living oop t'north.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I will be taking my 2 minute stroll to the station to get on my clean uncrowded train that I will again get a seat on without resorting to the use of knees or elbows. Got to be some perks to living oop t'north.

I hate you

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I will be doing battle with all the f**king lemmings who have decided to go on holiday and use the M6 to get there. Morons.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Got to be some perks to living oop t'north.
                    Yes. If I lived here rather than just working here I would not have to get involved in the aforementioned madness.

Current speed between J21 and J20 is 15mph.

Comment

I will be doing battle with all the f**king lemmings who have decided to go on holiday and use the M6 to get there. Morons.

Yes. If I lived here rather than just working here I would not have to get involved in the aforementioned madness.

Current speed between J21 and J20 is 15mph.
                      If it's any consolation I spent 2 years doing 120 miles a day on the M1 while the roadworks were happening between 21 and 25.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X