• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its breakfast time - and today I will be having fruit. Though every weekday I eat fruit. Tesco fruity cocktail, bananas, plums and apples.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning

How are you?

Comment

mrs 5* was out for a meal with friends last night and got home late.

Tonight she is out with here best friends for a lash up in brum and won't be home until late Saturday afternoon.

Comment

so saturday morning will be a busy one.

I've got to take both kids to swimming, then after youngest has finished ~ 9.40 home, shower, ready to take to a party @ 11. Then go back to the pool and pick eldest up who is a helper with the club. Get her home, lunch and drop her off at the hair dressers.

Then pick them up, sort out eldest bag as she is going to a 24'athon at school (watching a whole series of 24) with out sleep. So she will need food etc...

Comment

and next wednesday during the strikes - both kids schools are closed so I am "looking" after them

Wifey has her work do the next day.

Comment

At this rate I'll have a few in the locker for when I go to watch my sparing partner fight on the 3rd.

Comment

Morning all.

And a bright, shiny morn it is too.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Now you're talking my language toots.
                    We ain't in Kansas any more.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Its breakfast time - and today I will be having fruit. Though every weekday I eat fruit. Tesco fruity cocktail, bananas, plums and apples.
                      Keeps you regular, like.

Comment

Working...
                      X