• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pcb assembling muppetry this morning.

Hint: you have to solder the components to the tracks, not to the top of the board.

This idiocy brought to you courtesy of the "this maths is too easy for me to bother with" esteemed customer.

Maths skills: A+

Practical skills: Z-

Ho hum.

Comment

Lunch time

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Thats good isn't it

Granted they may be a shower of tulipes, but at least its a 12 monther with a rise.

Its got to be worth a boomed
        When I get confirmation of a boomed, I'll probably post one.

Agency is currently in negotiations and will get back to me next week. I did say I'd be happy with just 7 months as that is when my project should end next year.

I'm not even been used to my full capacity, I could easily be doing another two projects, bt the numpties here don't seem to know anything about capacity or resource management.
        Last edited by norrahe; 25 November 2011, 12:23.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In the meantime, meeting set up with new accountant for next week who seems to actually know what he's talking about when it comes to expats.
          current accountant don't seem to know much.
          Last edited by norrahe; 25 November 2011, 12:23.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lots of palaver with our car, need to register it over here in the next few months, lots of paperwork and bureaucracy etc....

Think it will be easier to sell it, we barely use it here.... Transport is so good.

Anyone want to buy a 4 year old alfa????

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Just taken delivery of another christmas present. This was a camera for the eldest.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  When I get confirmation of a boomed, I'll probably post one.

Agency is currently in negotiations and will get back to me next week. I did say I'd be happy with just 7 months as that is when my project should end next year.

I'm not even been used to my full capacity, I could easily be doing another two projects, bt the numpties here don't seem to know anything about capacity or resource management.
                  Having spoken with someone else it seems my renewal might be tenuous to say the least. Lots of politicking going on and it seems they may get someone "internal" to take over.

Cuiouser and curiouser!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Having spoken with someone else it seems my renewal might be tenuous to say the least. Lots of politicking going on and it seems they may get someone "internal" to take over.

Cuiouser and curiouser!
                    Hmmm... Best to keep looking. It's not like you're in love with the job anyway.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

shopping has been and all put away.

Fridge and wine rack looking healthy again

Comment

Working...
                      X