• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which pretty much confirms everything I already knew about Doctors' Receptionists.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Why do GPs make a point of recruiting such objectionable people as their receptionists?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Is it to break us down and soften us up before seeing the GP, to make the GP's job easier?

Comment

It must be something like that.

Comment

Anyway,

Good morning!

Comment

St Valentine's Day today, I hear.

Vanessa Feltz (sp?) is waxing lyrical about it. I think she had a proposal accepted on her show this morning.

Comment

Mrs RC has had a missed call and a tulipty text message from her step-mother this morning, having a moan.

Which was nice.

Her Dad and his latest wife seem to have been having a row. Again.

Comment

We keep having to send them money at no notice.

That's never easy at the best of times.

Comment

And the nature of the message (which we only saw a few minutes ago) was such that both Mrs RC is trying not to cry and I can feel my blood pressure is 'through the roof'.

Happy fukcing Mondays.

Comment

Why do parents do this to their children? Make them upset, that is?

Comment

Working...
                      X