• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClientCo has moved their VPN servers and I can't connect any more.

I'm gutted.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

I've had a good morning so far. I've had a good old tidy up in the office and sort out

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I've had a good morning so far. I've had a good old tidy up in the office and sort out
          I was having a good day, until the garage rang.

Campervan needs a new gearbox
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I was having a good day, until the garage rang.

Campervan needs a new gearbox

I don't expect it will be cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

I don't expect it will be cheap...
              They are looking around for a replacement. They just said that we should be sitting down when they ring

It needs doing, though - we like this one and only had it since May (private purchase). They also recommended that while it was in pieces, it's probably worth doing the clutch at the same time, if we are planning on keeping this one for a bit.

The fitting will be the really expensive bit, I suspect - but I trust them to do a decent job. They are trying to build the business up by reputation at the moment, so they are a bit cheaper than anywhere round here, plus they are only up the road.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

whilst clearing out a cupboard in the office i found a friends wedding dvd that, I remember telling them we never had it and they had to get another one done

Comment

i was told to get up earlier than usual this morning as I had to de-ice mrs 5* car.
                  So I got showered dressed etc and found out that it wasn't frosted

Comment

shopping all booked for friday.

I had a £5 e-voucher pus an extra 100 its for this order.

Comment

I have dug out the drivers/disks/manuals for my old printer.
                      Its going to my sisters as it is adequate as a simple printer.

Comment

Working...
                      X