• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

I'm unaffected by earthquake related trauma. The part of New Zealand I live in does not get earthquakes .... I am living on top of an active volcanic field though.

You pays your money and you makes your choice I suppose ....

Comment

In other news "the project that wold not die" has finally been killed off.

the users finally conceeded that they didn't really know what they wanted so best to have a think and get back to me.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Also I'm being moved onto another department doing something that is dull as hell, but is a hoooge cash cow for future work and new skills.

But the best thing is I don't have to deal with the micromanger of doom anymore.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          replacement keyboard ~ £20 + p&p.

Plus I might charge her 30 mins labour

Mistakes happen, we shall foot the bill but hopefully it will learn from this.

Liquids and laptops don't mix !!
          30 mins labour + £20 = lots of ironing simples

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Also I'm being moved onto another department doing something that is dull as hell, but is a hoooge cash cow for future work and new skills.

But the best thing is I don't have to deal with the micromanger of doom anymore.

Comment

Just had an interesting email for student placements with one of the merchants of death.

I suppose it'll make a change.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Just had an interesting email for student placements with one of the merchants of death.

I suppose it'll make a change.
                And who, pray tell, is a merchant of death?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Has suity flounced I wonder, it's been relatively SY01 free this week in general???

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Has suity flounced I wonder, it's been relatively SY01 free this week in general???
                    no suity and no RC ???

Comment

30 mins labour + £20 = lots of ironing simples
                      Hmmm, her last ironing experience resulted in a burnt top

I'm sure both cars need a good clean inside and out, and the hamster needs cleaning out

Comment

Working...
                      X