• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something like that.

I feel very today.

It's sunny.

Must be that which is causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I'm always grumpy at work. In fact I can't remember a good day I've had since I joined this place in June.

So what are you going to do this weekend?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I feel very today.

It's sunny.

... looks out of window ...

Oh, it's a beautiful bright blue sky here.

I didn't notice that when I went to the vet's.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

So what are you going to do this weekend?
          Not much tonight, tomorrow I'm going to try and relocate a light switch.
          I need to do this so DD1 can have a bigger wardrobe. I'm hoping it wont take me more than an hour to do.

Saturday evening we have friends round.

Sunday we are going to some swedish furniture place to get said wardrobe.

So its a mixture of bad, good, bad.

You ?

Comment

given I'm going the filo starters, I need to sort out a main meal

Its either rack of lamb or beef wellington with dauphinoise pots and bay carrots.
            If you're starting with summat persian style, do a main of chicken tagine (there's a really good recipe on the bbc website from the week before lasts saturday kitchen), you can then do couscous to serve with it and baklava (shop bought) for dessert
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not much tonight, tomorrow I'm going to try and relocate a light switch.
              I need to do this so DD1 can have a bigger wardrobe. I'm hoping it wont take me more than an hour to do.

'Tis better to live in hope & all that.

Don't forget to bleed the radiators afterwards.

Comment

Suggestion: it's easier to cut a hole in the back of the wardrobe.

worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Suggestion: it's easier to cut a hole in the back of the wardrobe.

worked for me.
                  Tis better to keep normal wardrobe and not have so many clothes

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    If you're starting with summat persian style, do a main of chicken tagine (there's a really good recipe on the bbc website from the week before lasts saturday kitchen), you can then do couscous to serve with it and baklava (shop bought) for dessert
                    I don't like couscous and neither does Mrs 5*, friend is bring the desert.

I was going to do a berry pavlova but no need

Comment

You ?
                      The online self-assessment. Got until Monday.

Comment

Working...
                      X