• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    No, not really. I might have a glass of single malt but I'm not bothering with a haggis or anything. Bizarrely I'm doing more for Australia Day tomorrow than I am for Burns Night

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Smokey.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

I was tempted to buy a haggis in Morrisons last week, but resisted & bought some faggots instead.

Equally unidentifiable as to what exactly you're eating.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Is it possible to get a mobile one out to either home or digs ?

I've done this a couple of times for a sports massage
        Me too..

Is that what they're calling it these days?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I was tempted to buy a haggis in Morrisons last week, but resisted & bought some faggots instead.

Equally unidentifiable as to what exactly you're eating.
          Hmmm, haven't had faggots for years. Mrs B cant eat them ergo I cant eat them

Well, OK, I can eat them but then only come in packs of 4 that's a little OTT even for me.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Hmmm, haven't had faggots for years. Mrs B cant eat them ergo I cant eat them

Well, OK, I can eat them but then only come in packs of 4 that's a little OTT even for me.
            I've got a pack of 6.

Comment

I've got a pack of 6.
              Oooh, Send us two would you!

Comment

No.

They're all mine, I tell you, mine, all mine.

Comment

just had a 2 hour project meeting. Not sure I can take much more

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    just had a 2 hour project meeting. Not sure I can take much more
                    The end result of which was precisely bugger all?

Comment

No.

They're all mine, I tell you, mine, all mine.
                      Greedy lizard

Comment

Working...
                      X