• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    WNS

Awww you're not that bad (apart from the iphone)
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

afternoon all

Trying to work out what time to book tickets to take DD1 to see HP7 (part 1) - Tuesday evening seems like the best night.

Comment

Never seen a Harry Potter film or read the books
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          afternoon all

Trying to work out what time to book tickets to take DD1 to see HP7 (part 1) - Tuesday evening seems like the best night.
          Purely for the kids? Or do you enjoy them too? I've seen a couple of the films and never got what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Purely for the kids? Or do you enjoy them too? I've seen a couple of the films and never got what all the fuss is about.
            Its something of a tradition, I can take it or leave it, but she really wants to go

Comment

and the conversion company have got back to me and the warranty is 5 years from date of payment, and we are 5yr/10 mnth.

Comment

Not sure what the next course of action is !

Its either :
                a) wait and see if it dries up
                b) take floor up and see if can find a leak
                c) take cubicle off and remove the tray and look for leak.
                d) call insurance and see if it cover damage to flooring due to leak. I doubt they will pay for the repair.

Comment

just asked a local plumber to come and have a look and see what he thinks.

Comment

and the conversion company have got back to me and the warranty is 5 years from date of payment, and we are 5yr/10 mnth.
                    Ouch!

Not sure what the next course of action is !

Its either :
                    a) wait and see if it dries up
                    b) take floor up and see if can find a leak
                    c) take cubicle off and remove the tray and look for leak.
                    d) call insurance and see if it cover damage to flooring due to leak. I doubt they will pay for the repair.
                    D talk to your insurance company, they may cover the damage caused but possibly not the root cause. Find out all the same. No harm in asking.

just asked a local plumber to come and have a look and see what he thinks.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

the bedroom refit is going to be put on hold for a while, at least until we know what sort of cost we can expect form the leak

Comment

Working...
                      X