• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Xmas batch is ready to drink. the York Brewery Yorkshire Terrier.

Which means it will have gone by next Friday.

I'd better put another batch on.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Maybe that'll do as my plan or tomorrow. Put on another beer kit.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I wonder if anything has been posted in any of the other threads since last night.

Comment

I suppose I could go and have a look.

Comment

But then, as I've discovered this past week, plenty of CUKers never leave General.

Comment

So they ignore all the questions from newbies and carry on, blithely participating in all the in there, with no idea there's actually some constructive stuff going on on the same site.

Comment

Equally, they never post their tedious "my football team does better blowjobs than your football team" threads in Light Relief where they belong.

Comment

Funny old world, innnit?

Comment

This is annoying:

Errors
                    The following errors occurred with your submission

* This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Comment

Ooh, that was the timer.

Time to dish up dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X