• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless it is down to the decreased number of CUK users these days.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Although I did notice that on the days when the BN66 case was on, we had something like 500 guests online.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

We they all contractors, Hectors or both?

Comment

So, anyway, I still don't have a copy of Blade Runner to watch.

Comment

To my utter amazement, Mrs RC has never seen Blade Runner.

Comment

I thought I had taken her to see it at the flicks.

Comment

So, which do I show her first?

The original, or the Director's Cut?

Comment

I had one or two issues with the original.

When I saw the Director's Cut, I felt they had been addressed.

I thought the Director's Cut was the superior film.

Comment

Bearing in mind, I thought the original was a superior film to start with.

Comment

Dinner is nearly ready.

Some form of fancy tank-sprocket pasta and an Angus beef / garlic / tomato / onion sauce.

Comment

Working...
                      X