• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon/evening

Spent the day gardening. I'm aching already, so will probably be immobile tomorrow
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Afternoon/evening

Spent the day gardening. I'm aching already, so will probably be immobile tomorrow
      Silly Silly Boy!....... Get the Mrs to give it a rub......... I mean your BACK!!!!

Comment

this afternoon was St George's day parade with DD2.

Yesterday we had 2 parties to attend - my god daughters 1st b'day 3-7pm, followed by an engagement party 7.30-10pm and I was driving

Comment

BTW evening all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            BTW evening all
            Evening FT.......

Thi-i-is To-o-o-own... Is coming like a Ghost Town....
            Thi-i-is To-o-o-own... Is coming like a Ghost Town....

I'll be off soon.... its 10pm here.... and I am up at 5 to get my Plane Only a week late!

Comment

Evening All

Just back after a good game of cricket, the first of the new season. Now off to sort out some dinner since missus not feeling like it.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

G'night all, early night and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy early start tomorrow morning

new gig!

And I even get to invoice the end of this week

The bench was fun while it lasted

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  G'night all, early night and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy early start tomorrow morning

new gig!

And I even get to invoice the end of this week

The bench was fun while it lasted

Hope the gig goes well..........

I've got to get up early <checks watch> this morning... but as I can't sleep that means - I've got to stay awake for another hour or two....... knowing my luck I fall asleep at the airport - and have that embarassing thing where they are specifically calling my name to get on the Flight:
                  <Bing Bong> Will Drewster please report to Gate 41 immediately, you are keeping everyone waiting, or we will throw your cases off the plane!!!

Comment

Well thats my Childish game finished......
                    Last Post on all Forums...... That kept me happy for..... 2 mins......

What now..... Last post on all pages...... Nah! That'll get me banned!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      this afternoon was St George's day parade with DD2.

Yesterday we had 2 parties to attend - my god daughters 1st b'day 3-7pm, followed by an engagement party 7.30-10pm and I was driving

Nice Pali 5T...........

Comment

Working...
                      X