• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I'm also starting on the spranos, finished seasons 1 and 2, have ordered the rest from love film.
    I have never watched The Sopranos.

I'll have to ask the Mrs if she is interested in watching the second series of Damages. If not, then there is the next viewing.

(She finds it a bit too twisty-turny, bless her)
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
      And I have somewhere to live when away from home - found a flat share on mondaytofriday.com last night. Move in Monday

Not thought about sharing a room in a house, but I think I might have a look around.

Just don't like the idea of sharing with strangers

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Not thought about sharing a room in a house, but I think I might have a look around.

Just don't like the idea of sharing with strangers
        I did it for 18 months a while back in London. Had a double room with en-suite, and shared use of lounge and kitchen. The people in the house changed regularly (wveryone was just on a room let), and all seemed to be fresh out of Uni. I did end up living with a 20-year old, 6' Australian model / gym instructor for 6 months though

This one is sharing a flat with two guys - have my own room, but shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge. They are providing all the bedding (last place didn't, so I ended up in a sleeping bag for 18 months!), TV, stereo, wi-fi, all bills. Will see how it works out, but they are mid-30s (same as me), professional, seem like nice guys, and it's about 5 minute walk from current contract.

I keep myself to myself pretty much, but this will be about half the price of a London hotel, and is much closer to the office.

Comment

LHR

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
            LHR

SXF

Comment

Byeeee

I found an 8080 this afternoon.

Sadly, it was a National Semiconductors clone.

Ho hum.

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Comment

Time for breakfast

Comment

Urrrrrrgh.

Knackered.

About 3 hours sleep last night, and not in a good way.

Freya came back from the vets yesterday after being spayed. Turns out she was just about to come into season so all the hormonal stuff has kicked in and she has raging PMT. Loki has been neutered at the same time so not enough time for his hormones to work their way out of his system.

He's desperate to get to her and sniff, lick and generally behave like a dog around a bitch in heat and she's wants none of it and tries to rip his face off every time he gets near her. At the same time both are recovering from their operations ( two in Freya's case as there were complications with the first ). We had to put them in seperate rooms last night and Loki barked and whined his arse off until about 3 am and then started again at 7. Son resorted to phoning his mates looking for a place to sleep for the night, we just had to put up with it.

They have finally settled down now and we have some peace and quiet.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X