• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works ok.

This esteemed customer is one of the good ones.

Have found two esteemed customers who seem to think that a call can be followed by a goto instead of a return.

And one esteemed customer whose program works because it drops through (sometimes) to a routine with a return at the end of it.

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

WikiDef: A Good Esteemed Customer: An esteemed Customer who bothers to read some of the acres of guff that I give out in a futile attempt to make my & their life easier.

Comment

Sadly, there's very few of these.

Comment

Only 45 mins in the slough of despond today.

I just couldn't take any more.

Then I come back up here & the frigging phantom driller is at it again.

Comment

Byeeeee

No NTLBeardyVirginHell any more.

So, until the morrow,

Comment

Bumpy bump

TPD2 is in danger of getting lost under all the dross moved from General

Comment

Perhaps TPD2 should be made sticky - admin?

Morning all!

Morning CM

Off to Ireland to see the outlaws today, Cliphead can I borrow a banjo?

Menelaus, please have the Tornado fueled and waiting at Bristol Airport - only a short hop to Dublin so the pasta shouldn't get too cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Bumpy bump

TPD2 is in danger of getting lost under all the dross moved from General
                  Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Perhaps TPD2 should be made sticky - admin?
                  <cough>

(Well, what's the point of being a mod if you can't occasionally do something selfish/enjoyable? )
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Morning, btw!
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      <cough>

(Well, what's the point of being a mod if you can't occasionally do something selfish/enjoyable? )
                      AtW will be thrilled

Morning all
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X