• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Been a tad busy so been giving the forums a miss for a spell.
    Hello Dearie

Being busy is no excuse to neglect us
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Wotcha Zeity.

Nope, definitely no probing here.

Talking of which, how's the lustee?
      Been & gone.

In a rush this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        And wot a PALI it was too.
        My first and by accident!

I'd have never have managed it if I'd known.

I'd like to thank my fellow contributors...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Hello Dearie

Being busy is no excuse to neglect us
          Ello Nora

I know, it's tough having to inflict a self-imposed exile, but needs must...
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Right, back to the grindstone...

ttfn
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Interview on Wednesday, not sure if its the kind of role of I want (BA not PM).
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Think Of The Money(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Think Of The Money(tm)
                  That's not that much of an incentive for me, this gig sounds like it's going to be a right old document monkey job with no interaction.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    That's not that much of an incentive for me, this gig sounds like it's going to be a right old document monkey job with no interaction.
                    You going to go for the interview anyway? You never know, it could turn out to be a good role...good luck
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      You going to go for the interview anyway? You never know, it could turn out to be a good role...good luck
                      Yes, I've asked them to move it to Thurs and I can fit in a few other meetings. (am kinda hoping a direct referral might come good).

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X