• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Who were that mob that did I Predict A Riot?
    I want a riot. A riot of my own. A white riot.

I think someone once did a proper song about that.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Fun with Google

Comment

Kaiser Chiefs, that's them I think - well brought up bunch of lads
        I can well believe it. Their lead singer has been doing a series on food around the world. It puts these TV food programmes to shame.

He is clearly intelligent, very literate, very well educated. He comes across as a very nice chap. He'll go places. He ought to.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Speaking of young women having their cars hijacked by mad axemen
          When I was working in White City, we used to hear of similar stories; usually nothing more than an attempt to get in unsuccessfully.

One woman had a bloke get in at the lights and hold a knife to her. She decided to put her foot down and accelerated all the way into the short brick wall outside the petrol station next to White City station. The car was wrecked, she was bruised, and the bloke who had clambered in the lights at the A40 / Wood Lane junction ended up on the bonnet, having gone through the windscreen.

Comment

They don't let me have sharp things
            C#?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              When I was working in White City, we used to hear of similar stories; usually nothing more than an attempt to get in unsuccessfully.

One woman had a bloke get in at the lights and hold a knife to her. She decided to put her foot down and accelerated all the way into the short brick wall outside the petrol station next to White City station. The car was wrecked, she was bruised, and the bloke who had clambered in the lights at the A40 / Wood Lane junction ended up on the bonnet, having gone through the windscreen.
              One time as I was walking to the pub I saw a bloke throw himself on the bonnet of his just-become-ex-girlfriend's car in an attempt to stop her as she was driving away. Unable to see where she was going, she lost control and crashed into a lamppost; he was flung into said lamppost, and ended up out cold on the pavement with a broken leg for his trouble

Comment

I am currently playing with Google Chrome; I have been since yesterday.

I am not impressed.

Given it is using 129.9 Mb of RAM (on my 320Mb laptop) and insists on locking up and ignoring keypresses, and has very little functionality, I think its crap.

Like I'm beginning to think Google Maps is crap.

And I showed off the Google office apps thingie to a friend the other day and the spreadsheet did not work properly and email sent through it never arrived.

I am beginning to think Google is losing the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Nothing quite so scary as an angry monkey

Unless it's an angry flying monkey.

Or a tiger.
                  Or an ape being called a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Bump.

Just in case it was in danger of falling off the bottom...
                    There's a danger of the bump falling off your bottom?

Are you sure it's not your tail?

Comment

Dinner was nice
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X