• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Bye Chimp, I've missed you..... don't be working so hard
    sorry CM
    Married

Comment

Honestly - I don't understand why more women don't enjoy it - I know Chimp and BP aren't into their sport but I couldn't imagine not watching sport - I'd have sky sports here but the girls would have a fit... they moan enough when the 6 nations are on
      Depends what sport you are on about. I can't stand watching football / rugby. I'd rather be playing them. I will however watch tractor pulls on the tv

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      nah - it is cos she loves you! women only put up with footie for men.....
      Prepare for a beating if I were you.

gf says that my hating sport of tv is one of my best qualities! now if she could get me to enjoy (or even tolerate) shopping she would be really pleased....
      Just put up with. Muttering under your breath "the sex will be worth it....the sex will be worth it."

I went to pick up a new double bed for a mate (female) a while back. Got to the place.

Bloke: "So how do you know this friend then...girlfriend or has she managed to rope you into marriage."

Me: "Oh, she's married just not to me. Oh, we're not having an affair either."

He looked like a three year old who you'd just introduced the concept of fractions to.

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      also she has started drinking coffee more than usual

sometimes 6 cups a day ???
      She's pregnant. It's yours.

Maybe not gold - but deffo in the running for a bronze
      See, you wouldn't need to run if you'd have spent that £500 on those shoes.

Oi - no wimmin bashing....
      Why not.

I am, I am - he's just phoned me.... I was late on Friday so gonna try to be early today
      There is not such thing as being fashionably early. Get your own back. Turn up pissed and act like a tw*t.

Comment

nothing to see here
        Last edited by Lucy; 20 April 2008, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Turn up pissed and act like a tw*t.
          I think that's probably what she was going to do anyway

Comment

I really must stop browsing through my Amazon recommendations - I've just spent another £60, to add to the £280 I spent on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I really must stop browsing through my Amazon recommendations - I've just spent another £60, to add to the £280 I spent on Friday

On books? I hope they were technie stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                Just put up with. Muttering under your breath "the sex will be worth it....the sex will be worth it."
                She has never said no yet...

Comment

I am, I am - he's just phoned me.... I was late on Friday so gonna try to be early today
                  No wonder he got drunk!

Comment

On books? I hope they were technie stuff...
                    Books (some techy, many not), DVDs (many of black and white films), CDs, and £200 for the complete 1:50000 OS map of the UK on memory cards for my handheld GPS thingy

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Books (some techy, many not), DVDs (many of black and white films), CDs, and £200 for the complete 1:50000 OS map of the UK on memory cards for my handheld GPS thingy

If I win the lottery I intend to buy every single OS map for the UK....

Comment

Working...
                      X