• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Did mine yesterday... collected a remarkable amount of cat tulipe off it first...
    tulip from sewers - tulip from cats. you get a wide array of tulip in your garden then...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Evening denizens

The shopping has been successfully accomplished
      Didja buy anything nice?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Are you standing under a then?

How are you?
        Ok thanks.

Leave it out, guv.... <ZG in The Sweeney mode>

Comment

THat was 24 hours ago!
          I know.

It's all grist to the mill

Comment

tulip from sewers - tulip from cats. you get a wide array of tulip in your garden then...
            Indeed.

Whilst the cat tulipe got flushed down the bog, Welsh Water seem to have failed in their endevour to remove the other type of tulipe... it's not too bad on the potato patch, but around the greenhouse, it's rank...

Comment

Didja buy anything nice?

Nothing amazing... there's some spare ribs that will hopefully be nice

And I got some more fruit, as part of my ongoing failure to adopt a healthier diet - that will no doubt eventually join all the mouldy fruit I had to evict from the fridge to make room for it

Comment

I know.

It's all grist to the mill
                You read very very quickly! Or tpd has too fw posts these ays.

I wonder if CM is having a nice holiday? I bet she has pulled a waiter or 2 by now!

Comment

Indeed.

Whilst the cat tulipe got flushed down the bog, Welsh Water seem to have failed in their endevour to remove the other type of tulipe... it's not too bad on the potato patch, but around the greenhouse, it's rank...
                  round our way they are replacing miles of sewer - causes chaos on the roads.

Comment

Now I am watching Cor Blimey
                    I watched a documentary I recorded off BBC4 about Western Films by Rich Hall(?)...

Followed by a bit of NCIS on 5, and now CSI NY on 5.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 12 July 2008, 21:11.

Comment

Nothing amazing... there's some spare ribs that will hopefully be nice

And I got some more fruit, as part of my ongoing failure to adopt a healthier diet - that will no doubt eventually join all the mouldy fruit I had to evict from the fridge to make room for it
                      I love fruit - I had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and ditto tonight! I also had a slice of cherry cake - home cooked by the gf!

Comment

Working...
                      X