• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Anthony Martin (born January 9, 1959 in Batesville, Arkansas) is a NASCAR Nextel Cup Series driver for Ginn Racing, driving the #01 U.S. Army Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS/Impala, and is also a part-time driver in the Busch Series and Craftsman Truck Series for Hendrick Motorsports, and Wood Brothers/JTG Racing. Martin is often nicknamed Mr. Consistency because he frequently places in the top 10 in races. He has also qualified for the Chase for the Cup all 3 years of its existence.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I was fine untill I went to the dentst for a "check up" now I've got toothache.
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

n5 begining to think you live here, watch out the mods might start charging you rent.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
          Aren't you going to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows first ? It's out in 17 days you know.
          er... no, probably not. i did read the first three but then kinda gave up. i thought "his dark materials" was so much better and that is knocked into a cocked hat by "jonathan strange and mr norrel". though, to be fair the last one is not a kids book.

Comment

GANT is a clothing brand launched in 1949. The brand has since then been further developed, being influenced by European styles, and is now a global clothing business. Gant's products are available from retailers throughout the world, and offer clothing for men, women, boys, girls and babies. Home, Time, Fragrance, Footwear, Underwear and Eyewear licenses are also incorporated under the Gant brand name.
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Palo Duro Canyon is a canyon system of the Caprock Escarpment in the Panhandle of Texas (USA). As the second largest canyon in the United States, it is roughly 120 miles long and has an average width of 6 miles, but reaches a width of 20 miles at places. Its maximum depth is 800 feet. Palo Duro Canyon has been called "The Grand Canyon of Texas," both for its size and for the dramatic geological features, including the multicolored layers of rock and steep mesa walls which are similar to those in the Grand Canyon.

The canyon was formed by the Prairie Dog Town Fork of the Red River which winds along the relatively flat Caprock of West Texas. Water erosion over the millennia has been aided by wind erosion to shape the canyon's geological formations.

Notable canyon formations include caves and hoodoos.
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

C.I.D.Moosa is a Malayalam film directed by Johnny Antony. Dileep plays the hero and he himself produces the film. Bhavana plays his heroine. The film also stars Harishree Ashokan, Cochin Haneefa, Jagathy Sreekumar, Oduvil Unnikrishnan,Salim Kumar etc.

[edit] Plot

Sahadevan (Dileep) is the son a police constable (Oduvil Unnikrishnan) in the dog squad. Sahadevan has only one ambition and that is to join the police department and for that he has cleared the exams and is waiting for the physical test. But he has an enemy, his own brother-in-law Peethambaran (Jagathy Sreekumar) who does not like him. Along with the police commissioner (Ashish Vidyarthi), Peetambaran sees that Sahadevan does not clear his physical test. But Sahadevan does not give up and becomes a private detective and calls himself CID Moosa. He has Arjun, a smart dog who was condemned for mercy killing by the police dog squad and a funky car that sprays chilli powder and throws marbles to assist him. Moosa's mission is to save the life of state chief minister (Murali) who is under death threat from a group of terrorists. Moosa has a lover Meena (Bhavana) who is a Gujarati girl.

Dileep and his debutant director Johnny have copied scenes from various Hollywood comedies like K- 9, Home Alone Series, Police Academy and Austin Power series along with Spiderman and Superman costumes to bring children to the theatre.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

William Atchison O'Neill (born August 11, 1930) is a U.S. political figure. Born in Hartford, Connecticut, he was elected Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut in 1978 on a Democratic ticket along with Governor Ella Grasso. When Grasso resigned for health reasons in December 1980, O'Neill became Governor. O'Neill was elected to a full term in 1982 and re-elected in 1986.

Prior to serving as Lieutenant Governor O'Neill served as the state representative from East Hampton, Connecticut, where he owned a restaurant.

O'Neill benefited from the economic boom Connecticut enjoyed during the 1980s when the state's job growth was at a recent historic peak. The state enjoyed large budget surpluses in this era. His large re-election victory in 1986 over Lowell Weicker ally Julie Belaga had an effect on the state legislature, which gained large majorities of liberal Democrats eager to expand state government, such as House Speaker Irving Stolberg. By 1989 the state's finances were in precarious condition, requiring a major tax increase. The 1990 recession hit Connecticut very hard with the real estate, banking and defense industries all faltering with resultant job losses and tax revenue losses. Facing plummeting approval ratings and a budget situation continuing to deteriorate despite the 1989 tax hike, O'Neill decided in early 1990 to bow out of a re-election bid.
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Barren Island (Spanish: Isla Pelada; 52° 22' 33" S, 59° 41' 60" W) is one of the Falkland Islands, lying south west of East Falkland and south east of George Island. It is separated from Lafonia by Eagle Passage.

It is run as a sheep farm and is known for its penguin colonies.
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

GameplayIn order to make the game more accessible to children, Sierra used an innovative idea ahead of its time that would not reappear in the genre for the next 10 years: the text parser was removed in favor of the function keys that performed various actions: F3 would choose an inventory item, F4 would use it, F6 would perform "Use" near the character's location, and F8 would "look". The simplification of the two actions "Look" and "Use" was not reused in Sierra's later games. However, it somewhat resembles the control system of other later simpler point-and-click adventure games, such as the King's Quest VII or The Dig whose interfaces only consisted of "Look" and "Use". Being based on a Disney film, the graphics present some relative 'flexibility', compared to the monolithic and straight sceneries of previous and later games
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X