• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and replacing casings.

Comment

in the end the stopped me picking and packing (unless there was a real rush or shortage of staff) and i became a dedicated stock guru.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
        anyway, if it wasn't for us warehouse guys the qa boys would have had nothing to do but load software. at least we gave them a reason to get excited about swapping drives around.
        so you lot are responsible for all the unusable area's on my old drives
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

receipts, putaway and chief stock guru. if anything was lost - i'd find it.

Comment

so, a picker would be looking for a particular version of dr solomon... it's not in the rack it is meant to be and yes they have looked either side and up and down... they would ask me and voila! i'd take them straight to it.

Comment

i just knew where stuff was. at first it was a bit of a laugh, then an uncanny knack. then became rather spooky or just plain weird.

Comment

or a badge of honour. if something was missing in the warehouse in would find it. and i would find it first!

Comment

so in the end i became an official stock guru. i got my own racking!

Comment

it was a kind of self-build thing. i suppose it was must have been about a 50 foot high frame with a self assembly interior.

Comment

this meant i could create my own partitions ad-hoc depending on stock conditions.

Comment

Working...
                      X