• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think i might be getting one for my birthday though

Comment

we are having one here at seven pm

Comment

i rather suspect it will be an iphone

Comment

not entirely sure want one

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I thought for a moment I'd have to go out & stand in the rain.
            dont lizards melt in the rain?

Comment

Wot?

The fire drill?
              no my probable birthday gift

Comment

ooh ooh i got 11000

Comment

Andew John 'Andy' Ward (born September 28, 1952 in Epsom, England) was the drummer for and a founding member of the progressive rock band Camel. He was forced to leave the music business due to personal reasons.

Ward also joined the neo-prog band Marillion for a few months and appeared in the video for their song "Garden Party". In the 1990s, he worked with Richard Sinclair in a succession of bands including Caravan of Dreams and Going Going, with Hugh Hopper, Richard Sinclair, Vince Clarke and Mark Hewins, before later joining Mirage. He also played with the studio-only group Chrys&themums, led by eccentric singer-songwriter Yukio Yung (aka Terry Burrows), who received drum tracks via post from Ward and then built songs around them playing all the other instruments himself. He also appeared on a number of Yung's solo albums. At the same time, Ward played drums on several albums by the Bevis Frond,as well as yet unreleased studio tracks at Delta Studio, Canterbury, with Hugh Hopper, Lisa S. Klossner, Patrice Meyer, and others. He has also released a CD compilation of different projects in which he has been involved, called "Sticking Around".
                  I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

and i wasn't even trying.

Comment

And there's a wonderful caterpillar tracked thingie that uses infrared like the remote control zapper thingy for the telly....

Unfortunately none of the zappers I have handy make it do anything other than rattle some relays.
                      hold on! you said, and i quote: "wonderful". does this mean actual zeity approval for a student submission?

Comment

Working...
                      X