• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Excellent!!

Drop me a PM if you need any input with this.

Drop me a PM if you don't need any input with this
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And that's that.

It was fun while it lasted.

Will the last one out of TPD please turn off the light.

Thank you.
      Bye!

I suspect I'll be off once I've made it into Real Time™ and done some stats.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Drastic action by the mods there - all while I was in an all-day meeting and couldn't post one of my 500 word 'reasonable arguments'. Damn.

I was nearly Godlike too - and now it'll be another 2 years till I can ask for a custom title, <modesty>after around 2k of quality over quantity.</modesty>

Pantaloons.
        Indeed. Not being able to respond in time is a tad disappointing.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Bye!

I suspect I'll be off once I've made it into Real Time™ and done some stats.
          No such thing as real time.

Time is relative.

Deeeeep!

More pk's

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            It does seem a bit petty particularly given the number of page views TPD has generated which I'm sure does no harm to ad revenues.
            What, two thirds of a million impressions?

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
              Ahhhhh *hugs* I don't know where everybody ahs gone! probably over to General where there posts count!
              Hiya CM / Diver / Bear or whichever you are!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Ah, leave him alone....he loves TPD and us

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  what is going to happen to tpdville ???
                  It does seem to have lost its appeal.

Comment

Originally Posted by Katie View Post
                    Ahhhhh *hugs* I don't know where everybody ahs gone! probably over to General where there posts count!

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Hiya CM / Diver / Bear or whichever you are!

No, we three are literate. This is more than likely a fembot of someone in the general crew.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                      Quite a few of the TPD regulars would be negatives.
                      About 17 of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X