• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Morning all.

I've just popped over to TPDville. We are now only 5 behind atW, so if you haven't visited today, get yourself over there now.

http://tpdville.myminicity.com/
    We're one ahead now!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      We're one ahead now!

though when I went for a look it said :-

Description technique de l'erreur
      mysql.c(438) : Failed to connect to mysql server : Unknown MySQL server host 'patate10.mtserver' (2)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        hi-karate?
        Hai Karate

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

though when I went for a look it said :-

Description technique de l'erreur
          mysql.c(438) : Failed to connect to mysql server : Unknown MySQL server host 'patate10.mtserver' (2)
          It's been as flakey as a psoariasis sufferer today.

But a huge to everyone for the big push today.

We need to keep ahead though, so no slacking tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Bear
            got
            a
            PALI
            Um, BI got the pali - Bear was the one he was reading about

Comment

Evening denizens

Get this last little bit working after the change they asked for at tea time and I can slope off - I'm the only person left on this floor who isn't broadcasting a radio show as it is...

Right, I've wasted about half an hour catching up with today's drivel, then spent three minutes fixing my little buglet

Wouldn't vote for any of them personally, because I haven't got the faintest idea who they are or what their work is like.

It's all just data to me...

Comment

The launch of this little app has been pushed back by a couple of days anyway, because the tester's been off sick (which was good as I hadn't finished it) and the relevant people haven't actually provided most of the content

But the mechanics of the app are fundamentally sound, and that's all I'm bothered about

Comment

And off into the night I creep... well, scamper, and it's more off into the pub that's about a minute's walk away

Night denizens

Comment

Um, BI got the pali - Bear was the one he was reading about
                    Picky picky picky...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      That was BI that posted that - he was just reading about a cousin of mine from Peru
                      Picky picky picky...

Comment

Working...
                      X