• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up showered and teeth cleaned, feel a little better.

Not sure how I'm going to react to the fresh air... it will either sort me out or kill me...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      The "alaskan snowdragon" is a bit weak - I take it you meant the "alaskan snow dragon"? (What a difference a space makes!)

I like the second definition for it here. (Hey, of course it's NSFW - it's the Urban Dictionary!)
      Yep. Forgot the space. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I think I might have to go back to bed.
        Hello again.

I've just had another hour and a half asleep in bed.

It's VERY bright now.

Doctor! My eyes!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I'm up showered and teeth cleaned, feel a little better.
          Just the thought of brushing my teeth has got my stomach doing somersaults.

I really do not deserve to feel this bad.

About 4 pints of Carling Black Label in the restaurant and two cans of Carlsberg when I got home. Spread over 5½ hours.

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Not sure how I'm going to react to the fresh air... it will either sort me out or kill me...
          I do hope 5X is alright.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
            Is it not true that enough alcohol will make you anything then? (and by you I mean people in general)
            A frequently muttered refrain by gay blokes from some years back:

Q. What's the difference between a straight bloke and a gay bloke?

A. About six pints.

That's why I never stopped at six pints but kept going: personal security.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              57 to go. er...perhaps i should recall my favourite moments in tpd before i am self-snuffed.

Well done!

Comment

so there i have it: 10,000 tpd's.

as arthur hoggett said.

"that'll do pig, that'll do."
                10,000 TPD Posts!

Well done!

Comment

At 30seconds per post, a minimum of 5000 minutes!

That's 82 hours and 20 minutes.

Taking 80% productivity and a 37 hour week, that's 2.8 working weeks of non-stop, hard-core drivelling.

Comment

Since I haven't done any stats since post 80513, and we've done over a thousand since then, and DS23 has achieved a MAJOR milestone, some more may be in order.

Comment

Cream pie. :

Still, here's a recipe. It says "Old-Fashioned Cream Pie" yet includes a packet mix!

Here's another "Rich almond custard and layers of crisp filo pastry make a delightfully easy but very effective dessert"

A chocolate one. "This is a rich, smooth chocolate cream pie with an assertive but not overpowering chocolate taste."

A recipe on Nigella's site.

But I reckon CM was thinking full-on, hard-core, cream pie, man-action. Enjoy the picture, boys 'n' girls. This one's REALLY messy!

Comment

Working...
                      X