• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    A happy man is a man with a happy bird
    How so very, very true.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning....I am the only person in client co this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        brownei? have you walked?
        I thought you had no access, BI?
        I found a WiFi hotspot.

There's a quiet meeting room which is on the opposite side of a small atrium from a machine room. It has a signal.

Perhaps we could talk zeity into making us up some "leaky, leaky WiFi" rings!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Morning....I am the only person in client co this morning.
          Possibly. I wouldn't know.

Morning, SP!

Comment

Date went well last night.

Comment

Got another on Sunday. Need to think of something to do.

Suggestions.

Comment

Thinking taking her to a tractor pull. Something tells me this isn't the best idea however.

Comment

Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, which I've never read.
                  My Big Bruvva - who doesn't read much - read that and he said it changed his life. He ordered me to read it.

7 minutes later I returned it having read, considered and utterly dismantled it.

There is far, far more life-enhancing philosophy in Winnie-the-Pooh than that shallow birdie book.

I placed into the context of the "Protestant work ethic" propaganda and dismissed it. Big Bruvva was not impressed.

So that was fun.

Comment

so what i should do is go to the local library and get some books out each week rather than buying them.
                    that's buying books not librarys
                    a) libraries

b) Then try getting some value by reading them!

HTH

Comment

well they have advised us to get minids23 to read non-fiction....
                      Absolutely! Way to go!

Without a doubt, the best way to instil a love of books in children and grant them the blessing of a love of reading is to force them to read books they don't want to read.

Take those fiction books away! Burn them!

Force the little blighters to read text books instead.

That way they'll shun rubbishy junk like "creative writing" <spit> and have a happy life browsing the reference section in their local university library for recreation.

Educatationalists. ******* idiots the lot of 'em.

Comment

Working...
                      X