• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done on a magnificent number
    She wasn't a magnificent number, I guess if you like 1 then maybe.

As you can see I like the number 7 timed it just right hehehe.
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

6 1/2 hours to get home. £250 lighter and a car with no engine.

Right now I need to be alone.

Comment

6 1/2 hours to get home. £250 lighter and a car with no engine.
        Sockpuppet

WTF?
        That boy go raaaaaaa
        Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

No. 10 - buprenorphine never heard of that either.

Comment

No. 9 - tobacco.

Comment

No. 8 - Amphetamines...

Comment

No. 7 - benzodiazepines. Mother's little helpers...

Comment

No. 6 - Ketamine... horse tranquilliser...

Comment

No. 5 - Alcohol...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      A while back I broke down on the M1 in the contraflow, at around half three in the afternoon. The free recovery got me to a nearby truck stop, the RAC turned up in about half an hour, the repair got me about a mile down the road and then the engine died for good. Another RAC man got there in about twenty minutes, but there was nothing he could do, so I had to wait for a tow, which for some reason had to come from South London

Then there was an accident on the M25, followed by another one on the M1... time passed... and passed... and passed............

Sick car and I were finally dropped off at home at 10:30 that night
                      Phone RAC @ 15:45 home at 22:30 .... recovery of 100 miles

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      It was CM in the bedroom with the
                      Nah, she ain't got no game against my duck and weave

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      My champion wait was from about 11p.m. to 3a.m. arrival home... my Zodiac lost some of the teeth on that wonderfully well designed fibre gear on the camshaft.

It did it again about 18 months later. I was ever so pleased.
                      MY car just decided it didn't feel like holding engine oil today. At least I noticed and checked and didn't turn the engine over so its all good.

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                      Sockpuppet

WTF?
                      Broke down. God is punishing me for stealing 15 mins more personal time from client co than I am allowed.

Comment

Working...
                      X