• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    No. 1 - Heroin.

Zeity
    got
    a

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
      Hmmmm...
      Never got anything from tobacco... never tried hash, never saw any until my thirties... no desire to try any of the rest.

Comment

Sarah I think..or was it...

El Diablo
        got
        a
        PALI

All the 7s...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          I know nothing of drugs

I had a fast acting benzodiazepine while enduring a magic eye... it was quite interesting in its way... though nothing I'd really care to repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            6 1/2 hours to get home. £250 lighter and a car with no engine.

Right now I need to be alone.
            Bummer, man... why £250 lighter?

Comment

Ello Zeity you druggy

Comment

That Horizon was quite interesting.

Though the concept of our glorious leaders taking the slightest notice of the amount of harm done by various drugs is unlikely in the extreme.

Prior to the introduction of Prohibition in 1970, there were 5,000 heroin addicts in the uk...

Prohibition is yet another brilliant idea brought to the world by the Septics.

The prohibition of alchohol brought the world the glories of the mafia... what a good move that was.

Comment

It was more interesting than the rather curious Halloween episode of CSI that was on 5 tonight.

Comment

Anyway, I'm off to cuddle the cat...

Night...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Anyway, I'm off to cuddle the cat...

Night...
                      Night Zeity

Where is everybody?

I know BI's got tin-can-and-string issues... would have expected somebody to have popped in, though

I can't keep this place going through the night you know... NewClientCorp has just dropped a big dollop of extra stuff in my lap, so I need to crash out... I'm not Diver, able to post drivel all night and then put in place an entire housing estate in one morning

Comment

Working...
                      X