• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Is a simple dancing fruit too much to ask.
    Yes.

When you hit 5000 posts, I'll consider it.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Did anyone watch the program about sensory deprivation the other day? Where they put people in dark soundless rooms for 48 hours?

That's what the bench is like. I keep seeing contracts on Jobserve but when I click apply, they don't exist. Instead they are replaced by blurred images of Richard and Judy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
        Did anyone watch the program about sensory deprivation the other day? Where they put people in dark soundless rooms for 48 hours?

That's what the bench is like. I keep seeing contracts on Jobserve but when I click apply, they don't exist. Instead they are replaced by blurred images of Richard and Judy.
        hi Zorba

how are you? :ave:

I did see the program - keep going - you will get there! just keep pestering the pimps.

Comment

Cheese consumption Chez Zorba has also spiked distressingly. Ironing remains elusive as a skill.

Comment

Would Nicky G be welcome in tpd?

I know this thread likes to give a warm welcome to everyone - but are there exceptions?

Comment

Trisha, surely?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Bye bye all those people have have left this past hour (to go to bed at a strangely early hour).
                I will be going very soon... got to be up at 5:30am to be in at 6:30am

Comment

Instead they are replaced by blurred images of Richard and Judy.
                  Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

MUST NOT WATCH DAYTIME TV WHEN ON THE BENCH.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hello Zorba!
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      hi Zorba

how are you? :ave:

I did see the program - keep going - you will get there! just keep pestering the pimps.
                      Hi BP

Not doing too bad thanks - trying to avoid posting here as I don't want to jinx everyone with my bench dwelling.

These new IR35 losses are slightly upsetting though - might go 'inside' IR35 (or whatever) this time, to sleep better at night.

Enough of that kind of sensible talk though - any new gods since I was last really around (end Dec)?

Comment

Working...
                      X