• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    The master bedroom fireplace still had the big ornamental brass gas tap and poker, but wifey ripped it out today, I kept it though coz it is nice.

Your wife needs to be controlled...

We also have the original Lions head brass door knocker, I found it under the floorboards when I ripped the floor up.
    Seems that she lived there in a previous life and somebody found an ingenious way of providing a future solution to her depradations.

Stick the gas tap and poker under there, and you can restore them in your next life

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ours-work.html

Looking for a .net devleoper for about 10 hours work

To get 10 hours work out of this lot, it would have to be a six month contract

Never a truer word spoken...

.NET () is pretty much a piece of piss, but that doesn't mean I want to work with it

Still, it makes a nice change for Microsoft to produce something that's almost right

Comment

It's interesting that Microsoft constantly claim that they can't make Internet Explorer work correctly because it would break backwards compatibility with lots of existing web sites (by which they actually mean lots of existing intranet applications created by the big corporations who provide much of their revenue stream and who bought into their misguided and failed attempt to make the Web an MS-only technology) which break on a browser that works correctly.

Yet at the same time, they happily EOL (end of life) support for many of the OS fundamentals upon which Visual BASIC applications (Win32 API VB, that is - not VB.NET) rely.

Bunch of counts [remove "o" as necessary] anyway, which is why it's interesting yet not surprising

Comment

Why noone want

UNICYCLING GOAT

?
          Why you all

ANTIPATHETIC

to goat?

Is SKG...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Why noone want

UNICYCLING GOAT

?
            Why you all

[SIZE="7"]ANTIPATHETIC[/SIZE]

to goat?

Is SKG...
            Permanently Apathetic
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I see that the hairy one is in his psychedelic phase this morning

Comment

There is a dog barking outside my house, and has been since 5 AM.

Comment

I have thrown stones at it, tried to squirt it with the hose to get rid of it. I have now loaded my Air Rifle with a plastic bead, the dog has 10 minutes to clear off or else.

Comment

If that doesn't work it's the lead pellet, then the shotgun.

Comment

Working...
                      X