• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    how much longer will she be with ye?
    no idea.... could be a couple more weeks, but then again she might be with us for another couple months

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Bon Jour

Have I missed anything?
      tonnes.... loads...

Comment

just looking at buying a new office desk (that could double up as a normal desk for the eldest to do her homework on as it will be in her room)

Comment

Morning Zeity

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            just looking at buying a new office desk (that could double up as a normal desk for the eldest to do her homework on as it will be in her room)
            Together with any approriate equipments, stationert, etc (that the eldest may need for doing her homework)

Obviously through the company

Comment

Zeity you caught up now as you were last seen celebrating 70700!

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                Together with any approriate equipments, stationert, etc (that the eldest may need for doing her homework)

Obviously through the company
                Obviously

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  no idea.... could be a couple more weeks, but then again she might be with us for another couple months
                  It must be really tough for ye... but don't be too hard on Mrs Monkey.... I bet she feels so stuck in the middle with it all.... poor thing!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

been working with a tester as there were a "few" issues. I sorted them and he validated the changes. I gets in this morning to an email saying its all wrong WTF ?

Bad thing to do to me this morning , sharp swift email response and it appears they were looking at the old data

Comment

5X, can't you get the outlaw to babysit one night and take Mrs Monkey out for a nice meal.

Comment

Working...
                      X