• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Be funny if it turned out to be some other poster's wife/gf in her previous career as a "model"
    It's not just me that has those sort of thoughts then?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

NickFitz, aren't you on beer testing and FMB Inspection Duty tonight?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Ah heck, it's still not raining, my hair's still wet and it's nearly eleven.

That means I'll have the landlord shouting at me for being late (which I'm not) and mocking me for having wet hair

Oh well, better go and face the music.

Where did I put that hairdryer...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          It's not just me that has those sort of thoughts then?
          Apparently not

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          NickFitz, aren't you on beer testing and FMB Inspection Duty tonight?
          Just on my way

Comment

Just on my way
            Byeee

Comment

Hello boyos... **** me I am so pissed up!! It was one drink after workkk and look at me now!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

what have I missed|?
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Ah heck, it's still not raining, my hair's still wet and it's nearly eleven.

That means I'll have the landlord shouting at me for being late (which I'm not) and mocking me for having wet hair

Oh well, better go and face the music.
                  It's not right. Nobody should have to put up with that kind of abuse from their loved one.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Hello boyos... **** me I am so pissed up!! It was one drink after workkk and look at me now!!

Have you been waiting for me to go?

Byeee

Comment

Have you been waiting for me to go?

Byeee
                      no I'be mised you sooo much""
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X