• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets try and get a move going

Comment

nope. that was wrong all wrong. it was wrong before i sent it. it was just so wrong.

Comment

And will there be a special Jazz & Spank banana celebration when the milestone hits?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          So I got an answer to my MYSQL thing :

http://forums.stuffedguys.com/index.php?showtopic=1192
          Oi... no posting other forums, we don't want people drifting off

Comment

where can I go instead of cheltenham ??

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Oi... no posting other forums, we don't want people drifting off
              SirYesSir!

It's only 3:30 on a Monday and I fancy a beer..
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

before the end of march. I want to use my party allowance

Comment

You just know there are lurkers not posting but preparing to swoop in for the big one..

Comment

i suppose i could have said that 48 would have been correct for jog...

Comment

There will be a palindrome to be had just befor the big one as well - the excitement is getting too much

Comment

Working...
                      X