• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Anyway a big well done to BI
    Thank you!

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Indeed - well done!
    And thank you!

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    btw bloody well done knockers! congratulations on the gig mate.
    And thank you too! "Knockers"?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

The Fabulous Banana Marching Band

and they're playing ...

"BI returns to work!"
      returns to earning !
      Woo-hoo! Thank you!

Printed off for filing...
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Dear Sir - I have known BI for 3 months and can confirm his drivel is of the highest quality.

Yours
        BP

PS Any jobs going?
        Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Dear Sir -

Wot BP said, innit.

BI is top banana

Yours CM
        Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Dear Sir,

I can confirm, along with my TPD colleagues that BI is indeed, a driveller of the highest order. His dedication to the cause is second to only a few people and giant alien lizards.

His contribution as chief fundraiser to th TPD Refurbishment meant the project was a complete success.

Yours

Ted Bear

<looking forward to trying the beer>
        Excellent references! Printed off and added to my portfolio ... just in case ...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          and he must also be congratulated for reaching 6000 tpd's!

yay! browneissue 6k!
          I did?

I did!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              BI, we miss you. Even if you can't drivel in the new gig, will you at least pop in now and again when you're at home? Evenings, weekends, that kind of thing?

We don't want to lose contact
              Perhaps I shall activate the BIBot™...

Anyway, many congratulations on the new gig

I hope your silence is because Mrs BI has been rewarding you for being such a clever chap - a long lunch, followed by a relaxing afternoon, evening, and night
              One would have liked to think so. Manic preparating.

Hope you pop in tomorrow BI

Comment

Bored

The BI-Bot™ says "Well done!"

Comment

Who will it be?
                  What a trophy post to get!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    And then I finally found it...

Comment

Get a kebab on the way home

Comment

Working...
                      X