• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we there yet?

Comment

priest: "so why you want to be a catholic"
      BP: "so I can get my kids into your school"

hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Yeah, he wanted to go out tonight but I said no... I said I would call him so we will see...
        Give him a call and tell him you're going to wearing something special tonight and you want to see if he can improve on his performance yesterday (You want to at least double it!!)

Then go lingerie shopping today and find something to help keep him active all night.
        The first month or so is the shagging month so make the most of it

Secondly it's Friday night FFS, Friday night is about going out, getting wasted and shagging lots. Just give him a call and sort it out, you will both enjoy it and you can worry about the serious stuff next week. Fun stuff for today!!! (Don't say you didn't enjoy last night...)

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          are we there yet?
          yes. thats it. you can stop posting now.

Comment

rather slow isn't it though?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              The gf being baptized is probably enough to get kids into catholic school.
              We looked at this for the eldest.
              Arranged a meeting to discuss with the priest. Wife is catholic, I'm not.
              The old priest refused to talk to me, every time I tried talk he would just interrupt me and say I had no right to be there etc... old school priest.

I just grab our coats and walked out.

Good luck

Comment

i've got some posting to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  So I do a Google search on "Materialistic Shins" and get two results. Both from CUK!
                  Its a puzzle. Try and work it out.

I seriously thought I would get rumbled faster than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                    Give him a call and tell him you're going to wearing something special tonight and you want to see if he can improve on his performance yesterday (You want to at least double it!!)

Then go lingerie shopping today and find something to help keep him active all night.
                    The first month or so is the shagging month so make the most of it

Secondly it's Friday night FFS, Friday night is about going out, getting wasted and shagging lots. Just give him a call and sort it out, you will both enjoy it and you can worry about the serious stuff next week. Fun stuff for today!!! (Don't say you didn't enjoy last night...)
                    Maybe something special to him is PJs?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      We looked at this for the eldest.
                      Arranged a meeting to discuss with the priest. Wife is catholic, I'm not.
                      The old priest refused to talk to me, every time I tried talk he would just interrupt me and say I had no right to be there etc... old school priest.

I just grab our coats and walked out.

Good luck
                      hmmm - interesting. wny did you not get baptized?

Comment

Working...
                      X