• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I despair.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      So I <printed> out my receipt along with their "act now or go to court" form

FFS - I knew I was diving into central London... so I paid the charge online...

and after all that they sent me a 'demand'...

I mean - if they can't get something as basic as that right?....
      Have you ever tried to keep up with somebody whose riding a pushbike in London traffic, you could be driving a Porche and they would still beat you
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

DS23 7,162
        zeitghost 6,182
        TheFaQQer 6,066
        Diver 4,883
        cailin maith 4,798
        BrowneIssue 4,156
        NickFitz 3,320
        BrilloPad 2,851

116 to go to tpd deity

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          How many wives have you got

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Have you ever tried to keep up with somebody whose riding a pushbike in London traffic, you could be driving a Porche and they would still beat you
            I drive my Honda CRX and thery still annoy me...

As a pedestrian I'll kung fu them down if they violate my personal space...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Nice pali

Comment

I drive my Honda CRX and thery still annoy me...

As a pedestrian I'll kung fu them down if they violate my personal space...
                Me personally, I would get a bike (Nice weather only)

Comment

so let's talk about cyclists.. the 'holier than thou' ones...

Comment

Nice pali
                    Got the 63000 post as well by accident

Comment

You know........

the ones you'd 'tap' just cos that beard is too fuggin annoyijng

Comment

Working...
                      X