• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Come on lads who was #4 ? Was is FaQ, RH, SP during the Xmas outing
    Oi!

I can categorically state that you are wrong.

Unfortuantly me and CM just have too many differences shes a scientologist I am a Materialistic Shins person. Its just not meant to be.
    Last edited by Sockpuppet; 18 January 2008, 12:00.

Comment

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01...erous_package/

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Oi!

I can categorically state that you are wrong.

Unfortuantly me and CM just have too many differences shes a scientologist I am a Materialistic Shins person. Its just not meant to be.
        Materialistic Shins.... I really want to hear some of their stuff.... tell me more...
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I am a Materialistic Shins person.
          So I do a Google search on "Materialistic Shins" and get two results. Both from CUK!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So tonight at 8pm me and gf start the baptism course

Comment

which is only for the baby - lasts 4 weeks. not sure about the twins - we will have to ask.

Comment

I go at 10am tomorrow to see the priest about my baptism. Its going to be great fun.

Comment

The gf being baptized is probably enough to get kids into catholic school.

Comment

shes a scientologist I am a Materialistic Shins person.
                    There is only one true way. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

but every bit helps! no I will probably get baptized at same time as the kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X