• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th time was Aug 20904 - I love the old A30 from basingstoke to salisbury. floored it all the way down. did not know they now have unmarked filth cars there.

Comment

I got 3 points for each - apart from 2nd which was 4 points for being cheeky to judge or being a southener or summat

Comment

I also got stopped twice by police and spoken to.

Comment

both times by MOD police! near Farnborough

Comment

1st inside RAE - filth bike caught me up and gave me grief. I got banned from RAE for a month for that.

Comment

(MOD police also did me for giving out work number advertising private car for sale! lucky I had resigned by then)

Comment

2nd MOD was on "public" road in Aldershot. I was tailgaited at 30mph in 30 zone so went up to 35 for space. Then I got pulled.

Comment

MOD police have now power anyway - no more than joe bloggs. can make citizens arrest.

HMRC are the ones with real power.

Comment

But this thread for drivel - let us not get serious.

Comment

a few coppers have shaken their heads at me while driving...

Comment

Working...
                      X