• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I will try anything! Can I use CM?
    Did you miss the word "virgin"?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      to me she is chaste and pure...

Comment

DS23 7,818
        zeitghost 6,644
        TheFaQQer 6,373
        Diver 5,145
        cailin maith 5,106
        BrowneIssue 5,076
        BrilloPad 3,650
        NickFitz 3,571
        FiveTimes 2,810
        Bear 2,513
        Fortune Green 2,206

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I reckon she is going to your

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...oing-do-3.html
            runs over a few pages...
            keep single!
            Hmm...I should stay single and away from nutty people by the looks of it.

When I was at Uni there was a medic we knew who self harmed. She would cut her wrists and have to hide it becuase she would have been struck off from practising. No-one thought that it would be a good idea to tell me this bit of the story.

So we had a house party, got drunk she had a massive row with housemate who she was banging. Everyone goes to bed....she comes back on her bicycle after having cut herself about an hour after leaving.

I answer the door and she just shows me her wrists pissing blood everywhere - some proper deep cuts too.

The first words out of my mouth were "Did you fall off your bike?"

Trust me those are not good words to say to a very emotional person who has just cut her wrists.

Comment

zeitghost
              More fingers than teeth 18,527
              TheFaQQer
              Godlike 11,188
              DS23
              TPDeity 9,889
              AtW
              Lord of Squirrels 8,636
              sasguru
              Godlike 8,548
              Diver
              Godlike 7,416
              wendigo100
              Godlike 6,981
              cailin maith
              Godlike 6,638
              SallyAnne
              Godlike like 6,637
              DimPrawn
              Godlike 6,597
              BrilloPad
              Godlike 6,167
              BrowneIssue
              Godlike 5,726
              Troll
              Godlike 5,655
              Churchill
              doGlike 5,324

Comment

Right, it's not raining out (judging by the lack of umbrellas in Leicester Square), which makes this a good time to head off to the pub.

One good thing about working here is that my London local is only a minute or so's walk away

Bye Scourer, SP and MrsG - see you all later

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  Hmm...I should stay single and away from nutty people by the looks of it.

When I was at Uni there was a medic we knew who self harmed. She would cut her wrists and have to hide it becuase she would have been struck off from practising. No-one thought that it would be a good idea to tell me this bit of the story.

So we had a house party, got drunk she had a massive row with housemate who she was banging. Everyone goes to bed....she comes back on her bicycle after having cut herself about an hour after leaving.

I answer the door and she just shows me her wrists pissing blood everywhere - some proper deep cuts too.

The first words out of my mouth were "Did you fall off your bike?"

Trust me those are not good words to say to a very emotional person who has just cut her wrists.

you never know someone until you divorce them.

Comment

I reckon she is going to your
                    Having your arse slapped is the least of your worries by the looks of it!

Comment

you never know someone until you divorce them.
                      Don't intend for that to happen. I'll drown her bef.....(joke )

Comment

Working...
                      X