• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    It was just me and him for about an hour alone in the room - we had quite a conversation I can tell you
    That sounds really special.

No, I'll change those words.

That was really special.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      That sounds really special.

No, I'll change those words.

That was really special.
      Yup
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

He's a little bugger now though!

Comment

He's a little bugger now though!
          I've had about six goes at writing a reply to that! How about this one:

Maybe, but he's YOUR little bugger.
          Last edited by BrowneIssue; 4 January 2008, 17:53. Reason: Make that seven goes.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've had about six goes at writing a reply to that! How about this one:

Maybe, but he's YOUR little bugger.
            Good Effort

I might print that out and put it on the fridge - for me and Mrs Bear to look at when needed.

Comment

Good Effort

I might print that out and put it on the fridge - for me and Mrs Bear to look at when needed.
              My mother is a Tyke so a comment like that was the sort of thing I got as praise as a child.

Comment

Another beer (the first lasted a goodly while), a big bowl of crisps and a smaller bowl of mixed nuts. A Python session on the desktop and TPD on the laptop.

7/10 so far.

Comment

Another beer (the first lasted a goodly while), a big bowl of crisps and a smaller bowl of mixed nuts. A Python session on the desktop and TPD on the laptop.

7/10 so far.
                  Ooh, The Now Show is on.

8/10

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Quiet in here this fine, cold, rainy evening

Comment

Working...
                      X