• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Only if they remember to wind it...
    Indeed. Also, there's the propagation delay to consider - especially if it's a digital transmission.

That's why the BBC no longer shows a clock before the news... so I heard...

Comment

I'm drinking a bottle of Old Peculier...
      can of magners for me
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        My first confession should be fun - gosh what alot I have to say!
        No, you won't go to confession until after you've been baptised, and baptism automatically cleanses you of all prior sins. So it'll just be the stuff you do between baptism and confession that you have to tell him (and truly repent of, and sincerely intend not to do again).

Comment

I'm drinking a bottle of Old Peculier...
          Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          can of magners for me
          I'm surrounded by drunken degenerates

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            No, you won't go to confession until after you've been baptised, and baptism automatically cleanses you of all prior sins. So it'll just be the stuff you do between baptism and confession that you have to tell him (and truly repent of, and sincerely intend not to do again).
            bingo.....

I am always horrified to hear of so many children in this (your) country who are not baptised.... Here, kids are barely breathing and we have them baptised!!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I'm surrounded by drunken degenerates
              you will soon be one of them

I mean us ..... oops!!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Evening folks.

I have been lurking all day but think it is time to speak up.

Mrs Gonzo and I have finished a chinese takeaway and a magnum of champagne. Now to start on the red wine.

Magnums of champagne are not such a good idea if there is only two of you. I seem to remember thinking that the last time we drank one, it wasn't really fizzy enough. Much better to get two normal size bottles. Will we ever learn.

Right, that is everything into the one post, I haven't really got the hang of this tpd thing have I?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  bingo.....

I am always horrified to hear of so many children in this (your) country who are not baptised.... Here, kids are barely breathing and we have them baptised!!
                  Surely the implication of baptising neonates with such haste is that you have insufficient faith in the infinite mercy of God, who would surely understand that somebody can scarcely be held responsible for dying while not in a state of grace when they can't even feed themselves yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    Evening folks.

Mrs Gonzo and I have finished a chinese takeaway and a magnum of champagne. Now to start on the red wine.

Magnums of champagne are not such a good idea if there is only two of you. I seem to remember thinking that the last time we drank one, it wasn't really fizzy enough. Much better to get two normal size bottles. Will we ever learn.

Right, that is everything into the one post, I haven't really got the hang of this tpd thing have I?
                    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      Evening folks.

Hello Bignose.....

No doom and gloom tonight please... I've still not forgiven you for reminding me how single I am yesterday!!!
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X