• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Whenever I get a pound coin with a dragon on the back, I put it to one side. I use them as presents for my nieces, who think they are "cool", apparently.
    That is SO sweet!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      "29 degrees East"
      The disco-beat Asian girl band from the '80s?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I know a farmer who looks after the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          That's a bugger... can you use an indoor aerial?

Can you see 29 degrees East from a window?
          Yup. Although I've already got Virgin cable so I was planning to subscribe to that.

Then I considered the fact that I'm only home three nights a week and I decided it's not worth worrying about at this stage.

Comment

Then I considered the fact that I'm only home three nights a week and I decided it's not worth worrying about at this stage.
            You've got your own stage???

And you can see "29 degrees East" (the disco-beat Asian girl band from the '80s) from the window???

Kewl!

Do you live at Wemberlee Stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Do you live at Wemberlee Stadium?
              The O2

Apparently.

It's the place to play, according to an article in The Grauniad last week.

Comment

The O2

Apparently.

It's the place to play, according to an article in The Grauniad last week.
                Gruadain

The "O2". Is that what it is now called.

Tossers. Umpty-squiliion building a shopping basket (so it appears to me from the train going into Euston) and they can't think of a suitable name?

Comment

Oops, just noticed the time. I must hie me to the pub

(The landlord has a habit of shouting at me for being late when I get there after 11, despite the fact that he's open until midnight )

Comment

Oops, just noticed the time. I must hie me to the pub
                    You'll have gone then.

Hmm.

Welcome back!

Comment

Considering our proximity to a palindrome, it has gone quiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X