• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't you know - 1930's is in. well, apart from your house that is mr zed.

Comment

My Xmas shopping, such as it is, is now completed.

I didn't put any degree of either thought or effort into it (except for my nieces, who are young enough to still like Xmas.)

Moderately expensive chocolates and bank notes should be enough to keep my relatives happy

Comment

the mil never ever stops talking. ever.

Comment

Mmm. Beer.

Green top, this one.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            c) [censored]

Just do it.

I don't respond to permie motivators any more.

It's money or certificates - and real recognised certificates at that. None of your Merkin "send a cheque for a degree" rubbish. I've only got 15 letters after my name and more are sought.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

each to their own. why not ebay em?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                do i sense a defrosting of the atw attitude to tpd?
                He loves us and we love him.

TPD is warm, lovely and safe.

Comment

no need to answer that - i would not be arsed either.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Bugger the expensive chocolates, I give mine Smarties. For the kids I wrap 'em in £20 notes.
                    each of them?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Is the dog dead? If so, it could easily have been lying on them for five days.
                      No. Its just got a habit of lying on stuff. Was some car keys last time iirc. The stuff he likes to lie on is getting bigger.

I swear he does it on purpose. One of these days I'm going to come home and find a dog lying where my house once was.

Comment

Working...
                      X