• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got woken up by a phone call from the director of a very large grocery retailer once. Was half 10 and I was working from home. He was calling me for numbers on the new warehouse.

Luckily I had printed them and left a copy on my bag next to the bed...had to slap myself a few times so I didn't sound like I had just woken up.

That still amuses me to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      stark-bo11ock naked
      bollock

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        had to slap myself a few times so I didn't sound like I had just woken up.
        was that your defence in court?

Comment

Is Nicks chimp trying to pull a mona lisa pose?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            A mere 42.

And I thought it was mostly teenagers on here!

Still I suppose the youngsters have to work hard and not post - once they get experience they can solve issues quickly and spend spare time posting here.

Comment

CM is trying to ignore me. She really does want to message me back even though she slandered me as a nutjob earlier. Shes just knows that if she does this quickly it'll highlight her lack of aloofness.

Comment

Once when I was on the bench I sent out a few emails in response to Jobserve postings, then had some lunch and started watching Brainteaser, using my automated script to get my free web entries into the viewer puzzles.

Having had a late night, I was gradually drifting off to sleep, when the phone rang.

There was some confusion as I tried to work out which Jobserve posting the woman on the phone had called me about, before I realised she was actually telling me that I'd been selected for the Brainteaser viewer puzzle and would be talking to the show's presenter, live on air, in a minute or so.

I won £500

Comment

CM is trying to ignore me. She really does want to message me back even though she slandered me as a nutjob earlier. Shes just knows that if she does this quickly it'll highlight her lack of aloofness.
                  Shut up you .... I'm busy writing Christmas cards... I've PM'd you back now..

You are a Nutjob....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Is Nicks chimp trying to pull a mona lisa pose?
                    I don't know, I don't have a mirror here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      bollock
                      OK, so I'm a big fraidy.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X