• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    No-one to scrub your back?

yes unfortunately so

And no shower facilities I'm aware of on this site either.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Another huge
      delurk!
      as everyone goes for it!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

But my cough is still really bad

And my nose is runny
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Hello

I'm back
          hello

Comment

But my cough is still really bad

And my nose is runny
            You as well? Well gosh darn!

Comment

So far today - i've achieved nothing

Comment

Except a morning's pay

Comment

But, most importantly, have you achieved nothing at someone else's expense?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Not even when I went to see if I could find some suitable jewellery for xmas presents

Comment

Not even when I went to see if I could find some suitable jewellery for xmas presents
                      Did you not even get your shoes shined?

Comment

Working...
                      X