• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my shower. Feel worse. And AP didn't turn up to scrub my back like she promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Had my shower. Feel worse. And AP didn't turn up to scrub my back like she promised.
      Did you still get paid your hourly rate?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I like having a really scolding hot shower when I have a streaming head cold. Being able to stand there, face downward, with the water hitting the back of one's head and running over one's face ...

... dripping ... dripping ... dripping ...

... being able to clear one's nose and breather properly for five minutes.

Such blessed relief.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

OK - let me rephrase that stuff about achievement

So far today i have:

Increased MyCo's profit
          Done so in a highly efficient profit / effort ratio
          Enjoyed a rather tasty fillet steak sandwich
          Infected lots of permies with nasty germs
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Did you not even get your shoes shined?
            No - there was quite a long queue

Comment

You know - that Benylin stuff doesn't seem to do much except make me a bit wobbly on my feet

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                OK - let me rephrase that stuff about achievement ...
                Job done. Put a day on your timesheet and go home. Tell 'em I said you could.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Where's everyone gone?

Comment

OK - let me rephrase that stuff about achievement

So far today i have:

Increased MyCo's profit
                    Done so in a highly efficient profit / effort ratio
                    Enjoyed a rather tasty fillet steak sandwich
                    Infected lots of permies with nasty germs
                    Points 1 & 2 don’t look like achieving nothing at all… I’d take the rest of the day off – as in sit at your desk pretending to work whilst posting drivel on here
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You know - that Benylin stuff doesn't seem to do much except make me a bit wobbly on my feet
                      Did you mean 'paws'?

Comment

Working...
                      X