• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    [censored]

I have tried 3 times to write a suitable follow-up. I have (wisely!) deleted each one once I have read it back to myself.

Now I need a shower. A cold one.
    I find "Yes" is quite a good response in those kinds of situations
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Hello...

I have returned from the Siberian wastes outside.

Tonna road was like an icebox...
      Have a virtual wave from someone who lived across the valley in Cadoxton.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        across the valley in Cadoxton.
        Ooh, no. Tonna Road. That's Bridgend, innit?

Have a virtual wave from someone who lived about 2 valleys over in Cadoxton, instead!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Need someone to scrub your back
          That would be jolly nice.

Actually, I made the mistake of checking my work emails first, and discovered someone needed something doing urgently. So I'm now doing it. What a brave sodlier I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            Actually, I made the mistake of checking my work emails first, and discovered someone needed something doing urgently. So I'm now doing it. What a brave sodlier I am!
            sod / liar

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Wots a "sodlier"?
              Sorry, I meant a sodliar.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                Sorry, I meant a sodliar.

Comment

Right. I'm definitely going for a shower. Now!

Comment

And with that the thread stopped for almost a whole 10 minutes
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I will not be going for a shower

Comment

Working...
                      X