• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I use Immac Cream instead of shaving?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

the weather was insufferably hot; the air seemed full of fire, and the redness of the atmosphere, not long before sunset, glared as intensely as the flame of a burning city.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          its just not sharp enough.

Comment

jamaica was very sickly; the yellow fever had destroyed numbers of the inhabitants, and three-fourths of all newcomers speedily became its victims.

Comment

i had been fortunate enough to lose only two men during my stay of three or four weeks (jack wilson and tom waring), but they were the two most sturdy and healthy seamen in the brig;

Comment

my goodness there is some hair over there!

Comment

the first died in thirty-nine hours after he was attacked, and the second on the fourth day.

Comment

two hands besides were ill when we left, which reduced to nine the number capable of performing duty.

Comment

i imagined that putting to sea was the beast plan i could adopt to afford the sick a chance of recovery, and retard te spreading of the disorder among such as remained in health; but i was deceived.

Comment

Working...
                      X