• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    even a formidable display of quakers (painted or otherwise) can't give too many willies to the enemy.
    Aha! Maybe that's it? Well-hung Quakers with painted willies?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Aha! Maybe that's it? Well-hung Quakers with painted willies?
      Quakers intent on getting their oats you mean
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

i speedily shipped what provisions and necessities i wanted, and set sail.

Comment

An offensive Quaker, allegedly:

http://willdo.philadelphiaweekly.com...1205quaker.jpg

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i'm translating this and viewing gonzos vintage site at the same time proving that men can perform multiple things at the same time.

Comment

even if both are of dubious quality and intent.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Quakers intent on getting their oats you mean
                Since I can't see a 'groan smiley' I have to give you this:

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  i'm translating this
                  Ooh. Now I'm impressed!

Comment

a breeze scarcely sufficient to fill the canvas carried us out of port royal harbour.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Since I can't see a 'groan smiley' I have to give you this:
                      Why Thank You sir, Thank you! I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my fans and supporters Blah Blah Blah
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X