• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning Diver

Comment

morning Nick

Comment

Good morning all

Comment

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7149055.stm

Illegal immigrant at Home Office

Just one? Is that really newsworthy?

Comment

oh I nearly forgot to mention.

my brother is just back from Afghanistan - he is very pleased to be home.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                oh I nearly forgot to mention.

my brother is just back from Afghanistan - he is very pleased to be home.

he was working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. which I couldn't do at my age.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  he was working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. which I couldn't do at my age.
                  still at least he was in HQ - not out in the field. though he quite likes being i the action.

Comment

Once at Sandhurst he was up to his chest in freezing water - January 3am. he had been up for 24 hours.

Comment

And he thought - ahh well at least I am not in a desk job.

Comment

Working...
                      X